There were several rare and first-time instances at the Oscars this year, and Sam Smith had nothing to do with them
- By Jeremy Fuster | February 25, 2016 @ 2:06 PM
One critic uses a colonoscopy metaphor
- By Jeremy Fuster | February 25, 2016 @ 1:59 PM
Netflix is full of Best Picture Oscar winners, here’s some you can view now kn the runup to Sunday’s Oscars
- By Jeremy Fuster | February 24, 2016 @ 7:47 PM
In just the past two months, the GOP frontrunner has raised many red flags with fact checkers
- By Jeremy Fuster | February 22, 2016 @ 6:35 PM
We tallied over 40 guild and critics awards from this Oscars season, and beyond Leo and Brie, there are no guarantees for Sunday.
- By Jeremy Fuster | February 19, 2016 @ 8:23 AM
These films changed Hollywood’s notions about blockbusters, before “Deadpool” made studios reconsider R-rated blockbusters
- By Jeremy Fuster | February 18, 2016 @ 5:27 PM
Robert Eggers’ debut praised as a high-tension horror show
- By Jeremy Fuster | February 15, 2016 @ 6:17 PM
A county judge says he was told by Scalia’s personal physician that the U.S. Supreme Court Justice had serious heart problems.