Complicated business relationship puts pressure on NBC, which said in 2015 it was terminating business ties with Trump
- By Scott Collins | December 7, 2016 @ 12:24 PM
CBS talk host takes 15th major sweeps period in a row
- By Scott Collins | December 6, 2016 @ 9:07 PM
From "Bernie Mac" to "My Name Is Earl," plenty of undervalued sitcoms are worth discovering - or giving a second look
- By Scott Collins | December 6, 2016 @ 4:45 PM
"Tony Take the Wheel" centers on two brothers and a family-owned custom car shop
- By Scott Collins | December 6, 2016 @ 10:42 AM
In UBS talk, Jeff Bewkes also says pending merger with AT&T would be "good for both companies"
- By Scott Collins | December 5, 2016 @ 5:28 PM
Pair sold their company to ITV America in 2012
- By Scott Collins | December 5, 2016 @ 9:41 AM
Streaming service's top programmer talks content at UBS conference
- By Scott Collins | December 2, 2016 @ 8:56 PM
As for his bride-to-be, he says: "Let's hope that she's OK with me getting down with the wedding planner"
- By Scott Collins | December 1, 2016 @ 6:26 PM
Fox News anchor could bolt to CNN or another competitor - and nab a $20 million paycheck
- By Scott Collins | December 1, 2016 @ 4:04 PM
"Somebody's Gotta Do It" star rips students who "happily take money from a country whose flag they despise"
- By Scott Collins | November 30, 2016 @ 5:16 PM
Lawyers have been part of network's team since 2000
- By Scott Collins | November 29, 2016 @ 6:44 PM
New pact would take NBC co-host into 2018 on fabled morning show
- By Scott Collins and Tony Maglio | November 29, 2016 @ 3:36 PM
Network brass has decided to bail on the biggest promotional event for midseason TV, as journalism and entertainment confront structural shifts
- By Scott Collins | November 25, 2016 @ 5:20 PM
"Let's combine shopping with mosh pits," one critic teases
- By Scott Collins | November 25, 2016 @ 12:56 PM
Guess who the first woman to guest-host "The Tonight Show" was?