The protests are a cry of anguish: Why can’t we get this right? Why can’t we fix this?
- By Ross A. Lincoln and Sharon Waxman | May 20, 2020 @ 9:39 PM
Gores recently backed down from a plan to cut music agent pay by 50%
- By Sharon Waxman | May 18, 2020 @ 5:55 AM
To experience the reopening is to experience, ultimately, a realization that we don’t have any idea what we’re doing.
- By Sharon Waxman | May 4, 2020 @ 6:31 AM
How much more do we know now over what we knew in April?
- By Sharon Waxman | April 28, 2020 @ 6:00 AM
Part II of “Hollywood Post-Pandemic”: How does the Walt Disney Co. that emerges from this crisis look different than the behemoth that ruled just months ago?
- By Sharon Waxman | April 26, 2020 @ 3:00 PM
The entertainment economy will bounce back in favor of the digital players
- By Sharon Waxman | April 20, 2020 @ 6:20 AM
A letter to the much-lauded California governor — because we know very little, and it’s frustrating
- By J. Clara Chan and Sharon Waxman | April 16, 2020 @ 4:52 PM
Cagle said he has “not spoken to anyone there” and is “very happy” at SiriusXM
- By Sharon Waxman | April 16, 2020 @ 6:20 AM
The vision of reinventing the venerable Hollywood trade as a business-to-consumer glossy publication attracting brand advertising was never going to work