This isn’t the first time YouTube has had an issue with ads appearing on channels promoting extremist views and hate speech.
- By Trey Williams | April 19, 2018 @ 4:50 PM
Kreiz takes over for Margo Geogiadis, who is leaving the toy company to pursue an opportunity in tech
- By Trey Williams | April 19, 2018 @ 10:17 AM
Helios & Matheson is trying to raise money to fuel MoviePass’s growth
- By Trey Williams | April 18, 2018 @ 3:29 PM
“If our channels are not in distribution we lose lots of money,” he says about fears they’d use blackouts as bargaining chips
- By Trey Williams | April 18, 2018 @ 12:00 PM
But TV sees 7.4 percent decline in number of shoot days in L.A.
MoviePass Owner Lost $150 Million Last Year, Auditor Raises ‘Substantial Doubt’ About Service’s FutureBy Trey Williams | April 18, 2018 @ 10:41 AM
Auditors are worried about MoviePass’s sustainability as it continues to lose money
- By Trey Williams | April 17, 2018 @ 12:30 PM
Mechanic, who co-produced the Academy Awards show in 2010, gives no reason for departure
- By Trey Williams | April 16, 2018 @ 5:32 PM
“We’re really pretty different from the pure tech companies,” Hastings says during the company’s earnings interview