TheWrap is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year
- By Sharon Waxman | April 27, 2019 @ 10:53 AM
Work hard. Listen, don’t talk. Take a job with a boss you admire, and don’t worry about the salary. Don’t presume. If you make a mistake, say so.
- By Sharon Waxman | April 25, 2019 @ 5:30 AM
Our mentorship conference comes to Los Angeles and brings together top female executives and talent from across the industry — at the beach!
- By Sharon Waxman | April 21, 2019 @ 3:22 PM
At a time when we so desperately need role models, Beyonce provides a towering example of empowered womanhood
- By Sharon Waxman | April 5, 2019 @ 5:25 AM
The razzle-dazzle of past conventions of the movie theater community has disappeared
- By Sharon Waxman | March 24, 2019 @ 12:38 PM
To have fought your way into the dream machine, only to find that after years of quality work there is no job for you – that is a harsh blow and a sign of our era
- By Sharon Waxman | March 18, 2019 @ 7:11 AM
To the outside world, bribery is what Hollywood represents and two actresses and an executive associated with CAA may as well be the entire industry
- By Sharon Waxman | March 5, 2019 @ 12:06 PM
Michael Jackson, deceased, faces definitive #MeToo accusations