It’s only in retrospect that we realize how terrifying it was to jump into the deep end of digital media
- By Sharon Waxman | January 22, 2014 @ 10:48 AM
Too many films, not enough distribution, crowdfunding is a mixed blessing and movie star politics
- By Sharon Waxman | January 15, 2014 @ 4:55 PM
Fresh off his renewal by HBO, the Friday night satirist talks to TheWrap
- By Sharon Waxman | January 14, 2014 @ 11:46 AM
An insider tells TheWrap what the bigger picture looks like
- By Sharon Waxman | January 10, 2014 @ 3:25 PM
Why does a question about female nudity from a male reporter spark charges of misogyny?
- By Sharon Waxman | January 2, 2014 @ 4:47 PM
“We wanted our own company,” says Swisher. Now she has it.
- By Joseph Kapsch and Sharon Waxman | December 29, 2013 @ 10:37 AM
Editor-in-Chief Sharon Waxman and Executive Editor Joseph Kapsch asked the staff to pick the stories this year that they were most proud of. We decided to share their picks with our readers.
- By Sharon Waxman | December 22, 2013 @ 9:40 PM
As sport in the Twitterverse, destroying Justine Sacco should bother all of us
- By Sharon Waxman and Lucas Shaw | December 18, 2013 @ 3:34 PM
The combined forces of WME and IMG create the largest agency in the space