Rep. Jim Banks was also pressed on “Fox News Sunday” about Trump’s false claims on the election
- By Andi Ortiz | May 9, 2021 @ 3:26 PM
Some are pretty true to their comic counterparts, and some definitely aren’t.
- By Samson Amore | May 9, 2021 @ 1:49 PM
Stelter says the U.S. is “suffering from a bad case of Foxitis” because of Tucker
- By Tony Maglio | May 9, 2021 @ 10:07 AM
SpaceX founder sends sketch-comedy show’s Nielsen numbers into orbit
- By Andi Ortiz | May 9, 2021 @ 9:33 AM
Does anyone actually remember how to be social at this point?
- By Andi Ortiz | May 9, 2021 @ 7:05 AM
But will Chad ever be able to return to the show now?
- By Matt Hejl | May 9, 2021 @ 6:30 AM
TheWrap looks at dysfunctional family matriarchs in honor of Mother’s Day
- By Phil Owen | May 8, 2021 @ 11:29 PM
Musk had absolutely nothing to offer except a marketing boost – he failed to land even a single joke
- By Ross A. Lincoln and Phil Owen | May 8, 2021 @ 10:28 PM
That distinction is held by a former “Saturday Night Live” cast member
- By Ross A. Lincoln and Phil Owen | May 8, 2021 @ 8:57 PM
They were serenaded by Mylie Cyrus during the cold open
- By Jennifer Maas | May 8, 2021 @ 1:45 PM
Marking the first time “Saturday Night Live” will air live outside the U.S.
- By Thom Geier and Samson Amore | May 8, 2021 @ 12:06 PM
The HBO host has been broadcasting mostly from a “blank void” since the coronavirus pandemic began
- By Rosemary Rossi | May 8, 2021 @ 11:16 AM
Amazon is the latest in a string of companies to condemn the HFPA for its lack of diverse membership
- By Ross A. Lincoln and Phil Owen | May 8, 2021 @ 10:53 AM
“Real Time” host is annoyed that Republicans seem to be out-partying liberals
- By Jennifer Maas | May 8, 2021 @ 10:20 AM
“I condemn hate speech and discriminatory views of every kind,” actor writes