A young Reason.com reporter tries to educate the shorn-headed Bostonian actor on the supposed wonders of the profit motive. Damon has a lesson for her,...
- Movies | By Daniel Frankel on July 27, 2011 @ 11:19 am
Will the ambitious attempt to adapt a board game into a 3D action movie sink Universal and Hasbro's aircraft carriers? Not if this action-packed trailer...
- Media | By Sharon Waxman on June 11, 2011 @ 11:02 am
Not without mixed feelings do I post a hilarious, but X-rated performance of Weiner's sexting chat, interpreted by Bill and Jane. Oh yeah, and I...
- TV | By Wrap Staff on May 21, 2011 @ 10:52 pm
In case you're wondering, Justin and Andy report that "It's not gay in a three-way" when Lady Gaga's involved. That's settled | VIDEO
- Cannes Report | By Wrap Staff on May 18, 2011 @ 8:19 pm
The Danish filmmaker caused an uproar at the Cannes Film Festival when he made clumsy remarks about Hitler and Nazism | VIDEO
- Movies | By Sharon Waxman on May 15, 2011 @ 3:56 pm
A year after a Cannes that was bereft of female directors, Johnson talks about being part of a new generation of women filmmakers
- Media | By Dylan Stableford on May 12, 2011 @ 7:18 am
"Daily Show" host spits rhymes at network; Common shows up to White House despite right-wing criticism | VIDEO
- Media | By Michael Stroud on May 11, 2011 @ 11:35 am
Skype already drives users to Outlook contacts or emails
- Media | By Daniel Frankel on May 10, 2011 @ 4:59 pm
The only thing stranger than the zany "Blue Velvet" mastermind marketing his own lines of house blend, espresso roast and decaf? The video he made...
- Dailies | By Brent Lang on May 4, 2011 @ 9:46 am
In Funny or Die parody, turns out Dubya has been busy waging his own successful War on Terror
- Media | By Dylan Stableford on May 3, 2011 @ 9:21 am
Comedy Central hosts downright giddy on Monday's shows; Colbert: "Suck my giant American balls, Al-Qaeda!"
- Movies | By Daniel Frankel on April 27, 2011 @ 5:16 pm
Warner releases the first trailer for the last "Harry Potter" film
- Movies | By Brent Lang on April 26, 2011 @ 3:41 pm
Satellite company had the winning $320 bid for the bankrupt rental company's assets
- Movies | By Daniel Frankel on April 24, 2011 @ 1:26 pm
The German sedan doesn't fare so well in this Marvel trailer parody of a notable Super Bowl ad
- Media | By Daniel Frankel on April 17, 2011 @ 5:57 pm
After showing up a bit for his Saturday-afternoon gig, the crooner sent music-festival organizers a little message for making him cut his set short