‘Celebrity Family Feud’ and ‘$100,000 Pyramid’ Renewed by ABC

TCA 2017: It’ll be Season 4 for the Steve Harvey-hosted game show and the third run of Michael Strahan’s

Last Updated: August 6, 2017 @ 10:39 AM

ABC has renewed “Celebrity Family Feud” and “The $100,000 Pyramid,” ABC Entertainment president Channing Dungey revealed Sunday at the Television Critics Association press tour.

Next summer will mark the fourth season for the Steve Harvey-hosted game show and the third for Michael Strahan’s.

Earlier on Sunday, the Disney-owned broadcast network renewed Alec Baldwin’s “Match Game,” and announced a two-year first-look deal with his El Dorado Pictures production company.

“The politically correct reason that ‘Celebrity Family Feud’ has struck a chord is because it’s a great show where people can play along at home and everyone can join in on the fun,” Harvey said in a statement. “The true reason it’s a success is because they went and got me to host. It’s been a blessing to host this show, I’m one of those people who loves what they’re doing.”

“Returning for Season 3 definitely goes under the category ‘Things That Are Awesome,'” Strahan said of his own return. “It has been such an honor continuing the legacy of the legendary Dick Clark as host of ‘Pyramid.’ Looking forward to another season of giving away ABC’s money.”

“The $100,000 Pyramid” is produced by SMAC Entertainment in association with Sony Pictures Television. It is executive produced by Strahan, Constance Schwartz and Vin Rubino.

“Celebrity Family Feud” is produced by FremantleMedia North America. Gaby Johnston and Jennifer Mullin are executive producers.