TheWrap’s photo du jour goes to Hillary Clinton, who really knows how to work a room filled with selfie-loving millennials.
Former Clinton White House photog and current full-time photographer on the Hillary Clinton campaign, Barbara Kinney, snapped a pic of, well, people snapping pics.
After #ImWithHer supporter Victor Ng tweeted Kinney’s photo, Twitterverse picked it up and ran with it.
Check out some of the funny memes that followed:
2016, ya’ll. pic.twitter.com/M0AZceVagQ
– Victor Ng (@victomato) September 25, 2016
@victomato How long till Trump tweets this photo, says all these people are turning their backs on HRC, and declares it “Sad!” ?
– Ezra DF (@ezradf) September 25, 2016
@victomato There was a time where people actually focus on other people.
– Ize (@Izelos) September 25, 2016
@victomato I know it’s a sign of the times but gee that looks f*%^ing stupid.
– mhm62 (@GoPower2004) September 25, 2016
Hillary Clinton is standing at the back of a room full of people and they have no idea she’s there
– Oliver Foggin (@oliverfoggin) September 25, 2016
- Ashton (((Elijah))) (@ashtonpittman) September 25, 2016
- Shark (@156Sharknose) September 25, 2016
- IMadeThatBitchFamous (@tipshade) September 25, 2016