NATPE has unveiled the speakers and schedule for NATPE || Miami 2014, an annual conference and marketplace designed to foster deals between and among linear and digital content providers, as well as advertisers and entertainment tech companies.
Boasting a structure similar to the last NATPE || Miami, with two new tracks over the three-day event, here is who you can expect to see in Miami, broken down by track name:
Storytellers Who Have Shaped Pop Culture
- Oscar- and Emmy-winner James L. Brooks and Phil Rosenthal, creator of “Everybody Loves Raymond”
- Andy Cohen, host of “Watch What Happens Live!”
- Marta Kaufman, creator of “Friends”
- Morgan Spurlock, documentary filmmaker and creator of “A Day in the Life”
- Terence Winter, creator and executive producer of “Boardwalk Empire”
- Sean Atkins, SVP and GM, digital networks & commerce, Discovery Communications
- Drew Buckley, COO and head of digital, Electus
- Alex Carloss, global head of entertainment, YouTube
- Fred Graver, head of TV, Twitter Media
- Erin McPherson, chief content officer, Maker Studios
- Babs Rangaiah, VP, global media innovation & ventures, Unilever
- Valari Dobson Staab, president, NBC-Owned Television Studios, NBCUniversal Television Stations
The Masters of Marketing
- Andy Donkin, head of worldwide brand and mass marketing, Amazon.com
- Joseph Feczko, SVP, innovation integration and broadcast, Macy’s Corporate Marketing
- Rob De Feo, innovation leader, Expedia
- David Levy, president, Turner Broadcasting
- Bryan Thoensen, director, head of brand content, Hulu
- Emilio Azcarraga Jean, chairman & CEO, Televisa Internacional
- Alberto Ciurana, president, programming and content, Univision Networks, Univision
- Mike Beale, director of international formats, ITV Studios
- Andy Kaplan, president, SPT Networks, Sony Pictures Television
- Andrew Zein, SVP, creative, formal development and sales, Warner Bros. International Television Production
Platforms Accelerated (New)
- Dana Brunetti, president & CEO, Trigger Street Productions (“House of Cards”)
- Alex Moulle-Berteaux, chief commercial officer, Aereo
- David Poltrack, chief research officer, CBS Corp.
- Wayne Scholes, CEO, Red Touch Media
- Frank Sinton, founder & CEO, Beachfront Media
- Sima Sistani, director of mobile growth, Yahoo
- Anthony Wood, founder & CEO, Roku
Access to Insight: 30 Minutes at C-Level (New)
- Mark Crumpacker, CMO, Chipotle
- Kris Magle, CIO, Initiative
- David McKillop, EVP & GM, A&E
- Bill O’Dowd, CEO, Dolphin
- Howard T. Owens, president, National Geographic Channel
- Tony Pace, CMO, Subway
- John P. Roberts, SVP, digital media and commercial affairs, Endemol
- Tim Spengler, president, Clear Channel Media
- Michael Garcia, chief creative officer, Televisa USA
- Ryan C. Likes, chief of operations and business affairs, Televisa USA
NATPE president and CEO Rod Perth also announced this morning that registrations for the conference and marketplace is pacing well ahead of previous years (double-digit growth, he said), with 44% of registered buyers to date coming in from international markets.
Overall, there are 225 exhibitors for NATPE || Miami 2014, with 34 of them attending the annual event for the first time. For the second year in a row, each of the major Hollywood studios will also be present at NATPE.
The theme for NATPE || Miami 2014 is “No Barriers. New Business.” — it’s meant to reflect the organization’s commitment to creating a market for both the linear and digital content industries, and find ways for them to work together.
VideoInk is an official media partner for NATPE || Miami 2014. The full schedule is available here.