By Sahil Patel
The “React” franchise has been very successful for The Fine Brothers. In addition to four popular shows on their main YouTube channel — “Kids React,” “Teens React,” “Elders React,” and “YouTubers React” — the brotherly duo also have a greenlit show for Nickelodeon based on the format.
Now, the brothers are looking to take the idea a bit further with the launch of the React channel on YouTube, which will offer new programming five days a week and feature those who regularly appear in the main shows.
Produced by Fine Brothers Entertainment, React has set up a programming calendar that will offer multiple new shows and original content throughout the week. The way it’s currently structured:
- Sundays: Gaming videos, in which people of all ages react to gameplay videos
- Tuesdays: Bonus footage from “Kids React” and “Teen React”
- Thursdays: New episodes of four new shows exclusive to the React channel, including “Kids Vs. Food” (kids reacting to dishes placed in front of them); “Lyric Breakdown” (meanings behind songs); “Opinions”; and “React Remix,” in which popular “React” episodes are remixed into songs
- Fridays: Bonus “Elders React” footage
- Saturdays: Advice videos in which talent provides answers to questions from viewers.
Overall, the goal is to release five new videos a week on the channel, which already claims more than 110,000 subscribers. The Fine Brothers’ four flagship “React” shows will continue to live on their main channel, which has more than 9.3 million subscribers.