If you’re having trouble making arrangements to attend VidCon in Anaheim later this month, you’ve got one less reason to worry.
Today, it was announced that YouTube will be sponsoring a three-day live stream of the online video conference, available at youtube.com/vidcon and live.vidcon.com from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. PT, June 23–25. For the fourth year in a row, YouTube has also signed on as VidCon’s title sponsor.
Highlights of the live stream will include:
- YouTube Keynote with its CEO, Susan Wojcicki. She’ll reveal new YouTube features and offer a preview of the company’s latest slate of original programming.
- “#GirlLove on YouTube,” a panel discussion moderated by Sarah Weichel featuring top female creators Rosanna Pansino, Cassey Ho (Blogilates), Lilly Singh and Lindsey Stirling.
- “VidCon Variety Show,” each afternoon on the Kia Arena Stage. Hosted by Kingsley & Miles Jai, it will feature a lineup of speakers and performers including VidCon co-founders John and Hank Green, Thirst Project, Anna Akana, 10 Second Songs, GloZell, Jack Douglass, Louis Cole, Issa, and Gigi Gorgeous.
- Q&As with Connor Franta, SMOSH, SourceFed and others.
- Creator Track Keynotes, featuring Tessa Violet, Jack Conte, Matthew Patrick, Sarah Close, Hannah Hart, AsapScience, Devin Graham, Natalie Tran, Olan Rogers, Akilah Hughes, Hank Green, and Shimrit Ben-Yair, director of product management at YouTube.
Last year, VidCon had a total attendance of 21,000, which is a far cry from the 1,400 attendees it drew to its first, two-day conference at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel in 2010. In its third year, it expanded to three days and relocated to the Anaheim Convention Center, where it has remained since.