Multi-platform production company Studio71 has added more than half a dozen influencers to its network, including YouTube musicians Kina Grannis and Tiffany Alvord, Vine star Alx James (8.1M followers), beauty and lifestyle YouTuber Tina Yong, tech review channel TechSmartt, and YouTube sketch, parody and beauty channel Miles Gia Productions.
The additions bring more than 6.6 million new subscribers to Studio71’s YouTube network, which already includes Lilly Singh (a.k.a. IISuperwomanII), Epic Meal Time, Flula Borg, Logan Paul, Rhett & Link, Roman Atwood, Shay Mitchell, Shonduras, Matthew Espinosa and
pro-wrestler-turned-movie-star Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
The new additions to Studio71’s YouTube channel roster include:
- Tiffany Alvord (2.8M subscribers), a California-based singer/songwriter.
- TechSmartt (1M ubscribers), a technology channel run by Keaton Keller, who reviews everything from limited edition products to the wackiest iPhone cases.
- Reaction Time (1.5M subscribers), where Tal Fishman reacts to the most popular pop culture videos on the internet suggested by his fans.
- Kina Grannis (1.1M subscribers), an American guitarist and singer/songwriter.
- Tina Yong (767K subscribers), a makeup artist, foodie and jet setter based in Sydney, Australia, who shares travel tips and beauty how-to’s.
- Miles Jai Productions (600k subscribers), where social media star Miles Jai posts improv sketches, vlogs and beauty tutorials.
“This is a group of young, talented, multi-cultural influencers who are creating content that millennial and Gen Z audiences crave,” said Dan Weinstein, president of Studio71, in a statement. “We’re excited to be working with these creators as we continue to develop new series, brand deals and partnerships in the music, lifestyle, beauty and tech verticals, which are continuing to trend upward across the social platforms where these influencers and their fans live.”
Owned by German media giant ProSiebenSat.1 Group, Studio71 was created in July 2015 by the merger of L.A.-based Collective Digital Studio (CDS) and Berlin-based multi-channel network Studio71. According to the company, it drives 5 billion monthly views with only 1200 channels, giving it the highest ratio of views to channel of any multi-channel network. It also boasts that its channels account for 18 percent of Google Preferred channels and include six of the top channels on YouTube.