Fullscreen CEO and founder George Strompolos at the 2016 Newfronts.
Are we approaching the end of an era? As it would seem, we’re seeing early signals that the Newfronts heyday may be approaching an end.
Fullscreen, one of the leading video companies founded 2011*, has decided to cancel plans to present at the 2017 Digital Newfronts in New York City between May 1st and May 12th. Fullscreen follows Newfronts’ founding partner Yahoo and three-year participant, Buzzfeed, in canceling plans to present during the two-week long conference.
“Fullscreen won’t be attending NewFronts this year, an unusual move for a major player in our space,” said Pete Stein, Fullscreen’s General Manager, who wa...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers