Linear and digital, there’s barely any difference these days. Everyone wants a slice of the pie and whether that’s for television or internet-based streaming distribution, money is money. However, we’re still not opposed giving a little love to the companies still coined “digital production shops”.
Here are 5 to watch in 2017:
INE Entertainment, since forming the company 5 years ago they’ve quickly made a spot for themselves among the top digital production companies, and their busy start to 2017 shows exactly why. In early January, INE wrapped up production on season three of the Emmy nominated series...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers