*You are receiving this annoucement early as part of VideoInk’s membership*
Announced at 2017 MIP TV, Ivana Kirkbride headed a Keynote as part of the new storytellers track. This story will go live on VideoInk at 12:00 PM ET.
Verizon is upping its premium programming offering through a syndication deal with Warner Bros. Entertainment. The deal marks a move by the telco to expand its scripted offering beyond digital-first projects. And starting April 4th, Warner Bros. will distribute 7 of its sci-fi series in go90’s “Saga Network” — “Almost Human” (2013), “Babylon 5” (YEAR), “Believe” (YEAR), “Fringe” (2008), “Stalker” (2014), “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles” (2008) and Veronica Mars (2014).
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers