MIP TV’s Digital Fronts kicked off today with presentations from New Form and Jukin Media. As part of their presentation, Jukin Media CEO and founder Jonathan Skogmo announced that the media company is producing a new format called “People Are Awesome Presents Fly Guys” as an extension of its already hyper-successful brand “People Are Awesome.”
Derived as a series based on Slovenian acrobat group “The Dunking Devils”, “People Are Awesome Presents Fly Guys” is currently set as 10 30-minute episodes. The format was pushed into development after a series of one-off videos from “The Dunking Devils” went viral on “People Are Awesome’s” main channel. The new series is set to follow the “Devils” around the world as they perform gravity...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers