Verizon Confirms Chip Canter Being Replaced, Effective Immediately
VideoInk has learned that Verizon has parted ways with its GM of digital entertainment and go90, Chip Canter, after he spent just over a year rebuilding a product and setting up infrastructure to fix a number of ill-structured deals from his predecesors. Effective immediatly, says Verizon, new leadership will… Continue Reading
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers