Since Vivendi acquired Dailymotion from French telco Orange in 2015, Vivendi and Vivendi-owned Universal Music Group have been working closely with Dailymotion to redesign and redefine the French streaming destination which has fallen in YouTube’s shadow over the last few years. Under the hood “Project Neon”, Dailymotion and the Vivendi teams have been upping the focus on partnerships and redesigning the product to better fit Vivendi and Vivendi-owned properties, especially Univeral Music Group, according to a source close to Dailymotion.
Dailymotion in Critical Condition One Year After Vivendi Acquisition
Yesterday, the company publicly rolled out new par...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers