As AOL Phases Out, Company Announces New Ryot Studios Rollup
The Newfronts may be at its breaking point, a sentiment which no doubt makes the iab a bit nervous given the cash cow it’s become over the last half decade. As VideoInk has reported, a number of publishers have shifted their strategies for the Newfronts including Newfront founding presenter Yahoo, Fullscreen, Buzzfeed, and Studio71 have each bowed out of the official lineup in favor of private dinners or virtual shows. But another founding company, AOL, has also quietly downgraded this year’s presentation, a stark comparison to their grandiose takeover of South Street Seaport last year, with its new parent company Verizon, and its 3000 attendee event at a warehouse out...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers