(Members Only) New & Renewed Series in Development with Verizon’s RatedRed and Broadway Video-owned Above Average
Earlier this year Sony Music Originals, the original programming arm inside Sony Music, rebranded itself “Rumble Yard.” And as the first sizeable piece of news to emerge from the division, led by long-time Sony exec Lee Stimmel, the company has announced a new slate of originals set to premiere this year.
Among the first formats to emerge from Rumble Yard are a music collaboration series with Kurt Hugo Schneider (pictured) called “To The Beat” and “Hype Up” a sports-music series in development for RatedRed. The company also announced a second season of comedy series “Than...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers