In a memo addressing staff, chairman of Universal Filmed Entertainment Group Jeff Shell announced that Jordan Levin will take the reigns as CEO of AwesomenessTV. Levin has big shoes to fill as Brian Robbins, the company’s founding CEO exited last month. AwesomenessTV vet Brett Bouttier will report to Levin.
I am delighted to let you know that Jordan Levin will be joining Awesomeness as CEO. Jordan comes to the company with an outstanding track record for successfully combining creativity and business acumen in building content platforms and programming with young adult audience appeal. On behalf of Comcast NBCUniversal and our venture partners...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers