Anyone who has visited Facebook has undoubtedly come across a video from NowThis, or at least another channel with similar style. They usually contain “inspiring” music coupled with still frames and texts that slowly fade in and out explaining the context of the pictures being shown. These simple videos attract millions of views and lots of engagement, something that any channel would be delighted to have. But unfortunately, it would take an army of editors to pump out the amount of videos that companies like NowThis do weekly, something that most small/medium businesses could never afford — until recently.
Companies are finding a new hope in online video creation platforms like Wochit, which aid them in keeping up with the demand o...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers