Storytelling Is Not A Sales Strategy
Hosted by VideoInk, Gabe Gordon, founder and managing partner of Reach Agency, recently lead a webinar where he revealed a few tips and tricks on advertising effectively in digital video. In Gordon’s opinion, the goal of advertising with video is to tell a story, something that he feels advertisers easily forget.
Gordon explained that all too often storytelling is looked at as an advertising strategy, an obvious attempt at pushing a product in someones face, which is a good way to lose the attention of any potential customer. He offers several easy and effective steps to consider. One of the first things Gordon mentioned in his seminar is the purchase funnel, a marketing model that illus...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers