New Five-Part Series Marks First in Social Good for Tastemade
When thinking of butter, one might not immediately think of charitable endeavors, but that’s exactly what Land O’Lakes and Tastemade aim to change with a new five-part series — “The Good Truck”. Hitting the internet today, the series follows “The Good Truck” up the California coast as it stops to celebrate five charitable organizations like FoodFirst, which provides fresh produce to families in need, by having a Grade-A meal prepared by a local chef. Each episode highlights one charity to honor the staff and their contributions to their community.
“We build original series from the ground based on a brand,” said Tastemade’s he...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers