Sets Sights on Former MTV Comedy Series “Loosely Exactly Nicole” Developed by Lefevre During Tenure at the Network
Under the leadership of Ricky Van Veen and specifically guided by former MTV executive Mina Lefevre, Facebook has been building out a strategy for original programming to air on its video tab. And today, according to The Hollywood Reporter, Lefevre’s first original project may be one resurrected from her former company — comedy series “Loosely Exactly Nicole” starring Nicole Byer and developed by Lefevre.
The decision to revive the series shouldn’t come as a surprise given Facebook has been in discussions with a number of rights holders for syndication of library taped proje...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers