How Propagate is Producing Premium Formats for the Future, with Apple, Twitter and Hollywood’s New Players
The lines between digital and Hollywood have blurred at rapid pace as formats mature in digital and bend in traditional television and film. What once meant low budget, decent quality is now a fair player on the linear field as “digital” loses its meaning and now relates more to a mentality and production style than a medium. And for former Hollywood studio exec Ben Silverman (“The Office”, “Ugly Betty”), who served as co-chairman of NBC Entertainment and Universal Media Studios between 2007 and 2009 and oversaw CollegeHumor for IAC under joint banner Electus, the field for premium digital-first video is ripe for the pickin...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers