Facebook recently announced the roll out of Watch, its new video platform and its answer to the rise of OTT programing. The social media giant has been in talks with an abundance of content publishers, trying to secure programming for its new video destination. Among those who have inked deals with Facebook is veteran content creator Tastemade — who has landed six shows on the platform, so far, and is using the space to premiere it’s first two shows that branch out beyond the company’s usual food related content.
Even though food has been a proven win for the company, Tastemade has recently made it clear that the “taste” in its name was never intended to be just about food, but instead represent anything that one has taste or pa...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers