Earlier this month Facebook announced its plans for a new video streaming destination housed within the social media platform, aptly called Watch. Among the publishers with series on Watch was National Geographic, which as of tomorrow will see its second show released on Facebook. Titled "We're Wired That Way", the series represents a second of three total series the legacy media and entertainment company will distribute on Facebook. Its first series to air, "Safari Live", premiered in conjunction with Facebook's Watch release.
The five-part series will showcase the elements of human behavior, like crying, that are unique to homo sapiens illustrating the ways we are "wired" to behave. The remaining four episo...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers