The entertainment world is abuzz thanks to recent confirmation that two of the biggest platforms -- Apple and Facebook -- would officially fund original formats. And, of course, Hollywood and digital all-star players are lined up to cash in on each company's need for fresh series, some of which have already started to premiere. Among those shows for Facebook Watch are two unscripted, weekly formats from mitú -- food series "What's Good in Your Hood", premiering today, and "Mom's Movie Review", starting September 1st. Both series will air 5 6-8 minute episodes and include talent from mitu's network Andrew Santiago, Emmanuelle and his mother Mamá Rosa. Episodes will air exclusively on Watch for a week before mitú will self-distribute across...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers