Crunchyroll may be US-based, and it may import foreign-language and subtitled anime and manga formats, to over 20 million viewers worldwide, but now the business is looking to expand its hands into the pockets of international brand advertisers in Australia, Canada, LATAM and New Zealand. And it's doing so with the help of Playwire Media, which helps gaming and entertainment publishers increase advertising revenue internationally with Playwire's network of brand clients. Playwire will serve as the exclusive representative across Crunchyroll's OTT, mobile and desktop platforms which streams over 25,000 episodes and 15,000 hours of licensed anime and manga-themed content.
“We know our community of anime super-fans spend so much time on ou...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers