Since Instagram began offering 60 second video, storytellers have been testing how TV-style formats could work on the social media platform. And now, Adolescent, a teen-focused network and production shop, is bringing a slate of micro-scripted Instagram series from talented teen creatives to Instagram. The first in line is a new scripted drama "The Out There" that has arrived on Instagram today, from 19-year-old director Hannah Leman. The 13-episode sci-fi series, which will air daily at 3:33 p.m., tells the story of a teen who can't shake a ghost with unfinished business out of her life.
Ramaa Mosley's Adolescent is producing an Instagram Series "The Out There"
"Hannah created this incredible story specifically with Instagram in min...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers