BY COLIN DIXON, nScreen Media
The market for online video services has turned a corner. The conversation is no longer about how to get online, it is about how to build a profitable, thriving business. Online video service executives agree that finding customers and keeping is the only way to that.
To understand how the market for online video is evolving nScreenMedia spoke at length with senior executives from companies such as Verizon Digital Media Services, Fox Latin America, BritBox, CuriosityStream, Elation, and Turner Classic Movies. Their collective thoughts and insights, along with analysis of the market challenges they highlighted, are provided in the new free white paper Finders-Keepers: Scenarios in the open market for ...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers