An Overview of the Deal and Why It Matters
MSG Networks Inc. (NYSE:MSGN) is looking to follow in the footsteps of the NFL by investing in expansion across OTT and digital streaming services, as well as its own "MSG Go" destination. Today, the sports producer and distributor announced a new partnership with sports MVPD Fubo TV, in advance of the upcoming NBA and NHL 2017-18 seasons, that allows Fubo TV to carry all of MSG Networks' live game programming. Currently, MSG Networks games are available on Optimum, Verizon FiOS, XfinityTV, DIRECTV, RCN and Service Electric Broadband Cable.
“We are pleased with the progress we’ve made at expanding our digital presence, which we believe has been driven by our must-have sports programming,” sai...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers