By Chris Landa, Former Sr. Director of Content & Partnerships at YouNow
As news of Studio71’s lawsuit against Bethany Mota broke, an aspect of the lawsuit most spectators focused on is the alleged diva behavior of Mota’s “Dadager” Tony during the deal. Many people reacting to the news brought this up as the reason behind the collapse, while other more experienced professionals felt this was a weekly occurrence in the influencer marketing world that finally managed to get publicity.
While the verdict on Mota’s case hasn’t been given, and will most likely be settled out of court, it’s raised questions regarding representation in online video. Below are the four different types of representation in online video along with insight i...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers