But Netflix and Amazon Prime Dominate in Film, Says ReelGood
Amazon Prime Video, HBO Go, Hulu and Netflix have surfaced as the dominant leaders in over-the-top streaming services. Within their walled entertainment gardens live a host of data on viewership, audience behavior and series performance -- none of which has ever been made publicly available. And while performance and measurement have driven Hollywood legends to the heights of their careers, the digital ecosystem has failed to follow in those proven footsteps.
Now, courtesy of a new video technology startup ReelGood, we're able to gain new insights into the performance of over 150K titles across 180 streaming sources, including Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, CrunchyRoll...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers