Yesterday, VideoInk covered Jukin Media's forthcoming move into linear programming, in partnership with video tech startup Wurl. According to various sources, Jukin Media is already in hot pursuit of deals both domestically and internationally for its next big linear channel, an initiative being led by Cameron Saless. His first stop -- Twitch. Today Twitch and Jukin Media announced that the first live linear channels from Jukin will be housed on the Amazon-owned streaming platform. Jukin will start by launching two channels -- Fail Army and The Pet Collective -- on Twitch, reaching cable-sized numbers upwards of 15 million daily visitors.
“Twitch is a new, exciting place for Jukin’s brands to engage our audience and continue to expan...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers