Earlier this month on Oct. 4, VideoInk released an article that listed 30 Facebook Watch shows and their viewer data. At the time, Mike Rowe's "Returning the Favor" was the most subscribed to page on our list, while All Def Digital's "Inside the Office" took home the award for lowest performing show.
Today, we have updated the data for those 30 shows and focused in on one of the most important metrics to any channel -- subscriber numbers.
Fastest Growing Community:
When it comes to attracting an audience, every show could learn a thing or two from Mike Rowe's "Returning the Favor." Not only has the series once again taken home the trophy for most subscribers, but it also has one of the fastest growing Facebook Watch communities. T...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers