When video first hit the internet, not many could have predicted the impact it would have in the world of marketing. Today, video is one of the most effective ways for a business to reach and connect with an audience. According to the analyst firm Aberdeen, on a year-over-year basis, companies that use video are achieving significantly better results than companies that don’t, including: 50% increase in rate of total company revenue growth, 40% greater decrease in customer acquisition costs, and 26% increase in rate of profit margin growth. Another study conducted by Brightcove, suggests that online retailers who feature video on their sites boost customer browsing time by 340% and -- even better -- eCommerce video increases add-to-cart...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers