Last month, in partnership with ReelGood, a platform that serves as a hub for all Internet entertainment titles, VideoInk began looking at viewership across streaming platforms, pulling data from over 300 video sources, and hundreds of thousands of users on ReelGood. You can find a list of the services that ReelGood tracks here, but among them are big streamers like Amazon, HBO, Hulu and Netflix and emerging streamers like AcornTV, Crunchyroll, Fandor and Vrv.
Last month, the data showed that Hulu surged to the top of the charts in overall viewership and that it had the most popular television shows. Netflix and Amazon were obvious second and third in line, with Netflix being more popular for movies. This is suprising given Netflix has i...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers