One of sports most powerful women Deirdre Lester has resigned her post as EVP, Global Head of Brand Partnerships, at Whistle Sports. The news comes only months after Whistle Sports announced Paul Kelly would take the role of Chief Revenue Officer, overseeing all lines of revenue, including media, sales and branded entertainment, an area headed by Lester since 2014.
“After nearly four incredibly rewarding and action-packed years, Deirdre Lester will be moving on from Whistle Sports to pursue other opportunities. She was here day one on the revenue side and has built and accomplished so much," said Co-Founder and President, Jeff Urban, to whom Lester reported prior to Kelly's appointment. With nearly 30 employees under her leadership, Lest...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers