First Public Interview as CEO Reveals Continued Focus on Tools and Live Video
The first quarter of her time as CEO of Vimeo has wrapped, and Anjali Sud has broken her silence about the future of Vimeo, its position as 2018 approaches, and how she views being among a few dozen women holding the title of Chief Executive in the media industry.
Anjali Sud, CEO of Vimeo
"When I came to Vimeo I was in a very clear role, it was marketing. But I saw an opportunity to really champion the creator side of our platform and our strategy," Sud explained in a recent interview. "For a while, I just did it. I didn't really ask anyone if I could, I just starting doing it and think that really opened up a path for me to do that formally and was a ...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers