Here's How Some of the Hottest Video Brands are Standing Up 24/7 Always On Networks with Twitch
Usually it's out with the old, in with the new, but for the video industry, business is coming full circle as old becomes new once again. At least that's the case for Twitch's newest initiative to onboard partners for 24/7 live, linear programming, which, as of today, includes Jukin Media, Machinima, IGN, Baeble and ConTV (powered in partnership with Cinedigm).
“The meteoric rise of IRL vlogging category on Twitch is a clear sign that our community loves commentating on everyday activities,” said Jane Weedon, Director of Business Development at Twitch. "We have also witnessed the appeal of shared experiences when it comes to watching prog...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers