Ripple Entertainment, a global media brand headquartered in Los Angeles, has announced the hire of Raquel (Rocky) Orozco (pictured) from Omnia Media, as Head of Sales. Orozco's hire is an essential building block for the sales organization, which is responsible for fostering key client and agency relationships and revenue generation.
"Rocky is really on-brand for us, she gets it," expressed Ripple Entertainment CEO and co-founder Gayle Gilman. "She's done a lot in her life. She's outspoken and very smart and very tenacious, we are excited about having someone like that as our first sales hire to take our brand to market because she represents the brand and has the sales experience to along with that."
During her time at Omnia Media, O...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers