Award-winning book "The Walk-in Closet, a debut work from Iranian-American author, screenwriter, and producer Abdi Nazemian, will soon come to digital screens, thanks to Ripple Entertainment. Nazemian, along with actress and Nazemian's longtime friend Busy Philipps who is set to produce the project, is in development on adapting the novel into a half-hour dramedy that will use humor as "an access point" to explore Los Angeles’ Persian Community – “Tehrangeles”.
“Abdi and Busy both bring such unique sensibilities to our network and make it incredibly easy for us to continue creating truly original content that can live across numerous platforms,” said Gayle Gilman, CEO of Ripple Entertainment. "The desire of digital partners to work with...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers