The kids entertainment space has become the new hot category for digital video brands as many publishers look to provide families with brand-safe, kid-friendly entertainment on over-the-top platforms. YouTube Kids, Amazon, Netflix and Hulu have made big leaps in programming for families and the next generation of entertaiment consumers. And, aside from pocket watch and Kabillion, there haven't been many indie brands entering the space. But Hollywood veteran manager-producer Barry Katz and animated series producer Mychal Simka ("Adventures of Bunny Bravo") are looking to follow in the footsteps of Awesomeness TV and other legacy multichannel networks with the launch of a new family and kids entertainment company -- SuperdopeTV.
“As more chi...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers