It's no secret that most media companies are scrambling to figure out a social video strategy that works. Across brand teams, editorial teams and video teams, churning out volumes of content needed to remain competitive in the market and within budget is daunting. Today, Viacom International Media onboarded Wochit to support video production across Viacom's various media brands including MTV, Comedy Central, BET and Nickelodeon.
“Social video is a critical part of our networks’ audience-building and engagement strategies,” stated Jorge Conde Benito, Vice President of Multiplatform, Strategy & Business Development for VIMN’s Southern & Western Europe, Middle East and Africa cluster, “We are confident Wochit's robust toolset and kn...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers