This is a first-look exclusive excerpt from CREATV Media Chairman Peter Csathy's critically-acclaimed upcoming new book titled "Media 2.0 (18): An Insider's Guide to Today's Digital Media World & Where It's Going" - available December 5, 2017 on Amazon in print and eBook.
Internet-delivered premium video services are the new normal. These are the disruptors – the so-called “over-the-top” (“OTT”) services that generally distribute movie and television content across existing network infrastructure. OTTs are not alone of course -- traditional live broadcast TV, pay TV and on-demand download and rental services continue to be major players. But, given their increasing take-over of our viewing lives, leading OTT video players (in...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers