Facebook's Head of Global Creative Strategy Ricky Van Veen
Today at the annual NAPTE conference, Facebook announced three new shows coming to Watch. The shows, according to Facebook's Head of Global Creative Strategy Ricky Van Veen, highlight the video platform's unique opportunity to tell stories by utilizing the "social fabric" that the company has built within its website.
The series includes "Bear Grylls: Face the Wild," Jukin Media's "Fly Guys," and Blum House television's "Sacred Lies" (working title).
"Bear Grylls: Face the Wild," which is produced by Electus and Bear Grylls Ventures, follows Grylls as he takes ten of his fans from Facebook and takes them on a comfort shattering journey to prove to their families they can k...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers